Working full time and dreaming of creating a business for yourself? Fear not for it is possible after all!
In this episode, we are joined by a professional writer, digital marketer, and consultant, Chloe Anagnos. She is the publications manager for the American Institute for Economic Research. She is also the founder and principal of Argo Strategy, a marketing and public relations consultancy. Aside from all of these, she is also a certified traveler and a digital nomad!
Listen and learn how to create a business while working full time!
In this Episode, You’ll Learn About:
- [1:05] Get to Know Chloe and Her Journey
- [4:50] Chloe’s Ditching the Office Completely: Here’s Why
- [8:35] Know More About Chloe’s Work
- [12:40] All About Digital Fundraising
- [17:12] A Peek on Chloe’s Life as a Traveler
- [22:00] Tips for People Who Wants to Start a Business
- [25:00] Social Media Tips from Chloe
“A lot of times, agencies like to over promise and under deliver.”
“For small businesses, it is also important to build your email list and your social media following so that you can tap your people digitally.”
“It is always very interesting to try to combine the art of social media with the science of selling.”
“When the resource is there, it is important to take advantage of it.”
“The first thing that you should do as a small business is to have your base which is a website.”
“You can’t put all your marketing eggs in one basket.”
Links and Resources:
Connect with Chloe: